Nothing is to be sold, bartered, or vended in the Showcase area. This includes the distributing of materials that may require a signature or approval committing them to the program. No electrical equipment is permitted in the Showcase area.
Suggested display materials include:
- Promotional items that have proven successful for special dances, festivals, and conventions
- Materials or strategies which have been used in promoting classes and for the attraction of new dancers
- Hand crafted items, histories and scrapbooks are also encouraged for the wealth of information they can provide
- Education materials in sufficient quantity to provide handouts to interested dancers are also welcome.
- Copies of your organization’s recent newsletters, publications, or other method in which you share information with your members.
- Pins, stickers, and other gifts are welcomed and freely exchanged.